mdArch
Wow!! I'm eighteen now! Don't know why, but I feel really happy today. From the time I woke up today, I have been feeling really good. Many friends of mine gave me birthday greetings. Even a day before the day, many greetings had been addressed to me. And I'm really really happy!

I think there are some people who haven't send me a greeting, perhaps they forget or don't know this day. But, it is okay. They are human, I know. Even though I will be so happy to get greeting from them. And there is someone whom I think will definitely remember my birthday, but I haven't got any greeting from her yet. But just now she told me to send her a message tonight. Well..don't know what she want to say yet.

By the way, I always think of this 12-12 (December 12) as a great day. And, the most important thing is, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" ^_^

Category: | edit post
0 Responses