mdArch
Hi, everyone. It has been a long time since I last updated this blog.

Finally I've finished my high school time. It's rather sad since our class has to be dismissed, all of us is going to different places..I hope we can still meet each others later.

I myself is going to Bina Nusantara (BiNus) University, a university in Jakarta. It means I'm going away from my hometown. The orientation period there was not a difficult one as there was no torture like in other colleges in Medan. We learn about the learning culture there, social awareness (we held a social activity for the society around the campus), and of course I met new friends there. They all came from different places, such as Pontianak, Jambi, Bagan Siapi-api, Jakarta, Palembang, Medan, Tangerang, etc. It was a nice class, along with our mentors.

Here is a picture of inside Kampus Anggrek, one of the campuses.


I'll spend most my college time here.

The study start September 7, it is still 2 weeks left. But I can't wait for my first day of study there.
Oh..and I'm also waiting for a new notebook. I'm afraid it'd be hard for me if I didn't have my own computer.

Well..I think it's enough for now. Don't know what to write..hehe. See ya!

Category: | edit post
0 Responses