mdArch
Hi, everybody.

This is my first time in blogging, so I'm still confused of how to manage it.

Well.., here is my introduction.

My name is Jony (no complete name, my name consists of one those four characters only), a boy from Indonesia. I'm a follower of Buddhism (and I'm proud of it and happy to know Buddhism). I'm still 17 years old (the exact age at the moment I was writing this first post was 17 years 3 months 26 days old..hehe). I'm still a 3rd year student of Senior High School now. And it is my busiest period in my life, I guess. It's getting closer and closer to the National Test (a test which every last year students of every school level must take), and I'm afraid I had not been prepared well for it, but still I'm sure I would be able to pass it.

Let's skip the test problem, it's not interesting for everybody to talk about it, perhaps. I have many hobbies and interests, though some of them is weird for some people, for example: chatting, netting, playing games (I prefer online games, but offline games are fine, too). I also like drawing, but I usually (or perhaps always) draw in manga-style (manga is Japanese comics). I also love imagination, you may say I'm an imagination-mania, and combined with my drawing skill, then I draw my own manga, not bad for amateur..hehe. I've made a lot of manga which never published, and never reach the end of the story of course..hehehe

As what I've told above, I also love reading manga and watching anime very much. Anime is animations made by Japanese. In short, I love everything about Japan very much, from the culture, language, technology, history, etc. That's why I join Japanese Learning in my school. And I hope someday I could visit Japan and feel the life of Japanese.

By the way, I'm interested in computer-related things, too, including programming. I plan to enter the faculty of computer (especially IT) in college. I know almost nothing about it at the moment, but I hope that I would be a great programmer or at least I'd like to succeed in my career in the future.

I start making my own blog because I've heard very much about it either from my sister, my friends, or even my computer teacher. And it made me wondering about how it works. Well.. There is another reason, too..hehe

Okay then, here is the end of my first posting. I hope I would be able to improve my skill in blogging soon. And I'd be very glad, too if there are people willing to teach me in blogging.

Thank you for now.
See ya.
:)

Category: , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Good lucK with blogging! =)
    come visit my blog